Sunday, July 7, 2013

Turn upppppp the music


I love FANATIK's mini skirt, it goes with almost any mesh shirt I have, although I don't wear it very much it's usually always the perfect fit for a nicer top for pictures or sexy just to wear whenever! Especially with this top, you can get this top in not only one color for 149L, but ALL eight colors, it comes with a HUD for you to select the one you want. I also think we have another great hair creator in our midst, Liquence. I'm wearing one of the first two hairs made for the store and both of them are perfect, I can't wait to see what's in store for them in the future. Enjoy!


-CREDITS-

Hair - Liquence // F1 - Liquence
Skin - Glam Affair // Zara - Glam Affair
Lips - *step inside* // parted lips - CLOSING ON JULY 31ST. - *step inside*
Glasses - GOS // Intuition - GOS
Top - AUSHKA&CO // It Lucky Top - AUSHKA&CO
Skirt - :FANATIK: // Mikro mini skirt - :FANATIK:
Hands - Slink // Slink mesh hands - Slink
Bandaid - Dirtyland // Knee Bandaid with blood - Dirtyland
Wristlet - {Mon Tissu} // Workwear Leather Wristlet - {Mon Tissu}
Shoes - N-core // CUORE - N-Core











No comments:

Post a Comment