Sunday, June 30, 2013

gucccccciguccccci not really


I love ColdLogic and everything they have created from start to present but there was one thing I have been wishing they would make ever since I first discovered them and the talent they have. Every time I got a notice for a new release from them I would hope and wish that there would be shorts that were actually short AND low waist.. and TODAY my wish was granted. When I logged on to see this, I think my day was made! I can't wait to have them all but for now I just have the contrast ones. I think everyone should own a pair of these. Like always ColdLogic has a perfect fit with shapes for their clothing and the alphas are perfect. These shorts are perfect. I know the glasses are in a previous post but they just go with almost ANY outfit I can put together and look amazing, something everyone should have on hand!


-CREDITS-

Skin - Glam Affair // Zara - Glam Affair
Hair - LeLutka // Beth - LeLutka
Glasses - REDGRAVE // Aviators - REDGRAVE
Top - Shabby Cat // Cotton Cami - Shabby Cat
Backpack - Kal Rau // Urban Backpack - Kal Rau
Shorts - ColdLogic // Ramsey - ColdLogic
Mesh hands/Feet - Slink // Mesh Hands / Mesh Feet - Slink
Shoes - Slink // Aussie Thongs - Slink















No comments:

Post a Comment