Monday, June 24, 2013

Look #4


I think my style is about as bipolar as my taste in music. One day i'll dress from girly to rocker chic to just pajamas. Besides...only one style would be boring to me! But for the inner urban chic I chose to rock the awesome love hate sneakers along with the wings leather jacket from Lethal! Those wings on the jacket make it pop! The lipstick I am wearing, you don't only get one if you decide to hop over to Summerfest to pick it up..you get 16! Every color for any style! Enjoy!


-CREDITS-

Skin - Glam Affair // Zara - Glam Affair
Glasses - Redgrave // Aviators - Redgrave
Hair - Truth // Delta - Truth Hair
Pants - :FY: // Salvation Skinny Jeans - :FY:
Jacket - ::LC:: // Wings Leather Jacket - LETHAL
Shoes - ::LC:: // Love Hate Sneaker - LETHAL
Earrings - [MANDALA] // Ohoshisama Earring - [MANDALA]
Lipstick - [theSkinnery] // Voluptous lip junkie - [theSkinnery] @ Summerfest'13
Mesh hands - Slink // Mesh Hands Casual - Slink



No comments:

Post a Comment