Saturday, June 22, 2013

Look #3



This outfit is my favorite right now. It's cute and has the light airy summer colors. The top and bottom comes from Little Bones., which I begin to love more and more with every release! I usually do a little touch up editing to my photos but currently I am unable to as i'm waiting for a new wire for my drawing tablet so if anyone notices it's a little.. raw snapped, lol... thats why. I'm "photo-editing" deprived!! Anyways, the flip flops/sandals i'm wearing, these shoes are not meant for just any regular feet or normal sl feet, you have to have the Slink Mesh Feet for them to fit perfectly. Also, I didn't include this in the picture but at the summerfest'13 in the same shop that these flowers/leafs came in the creator also has a ukulele, it has a holding animation and also plays music!! So if you go pick these flowers/leafs up get that ukulele too!!
tune while doing this post

-CREDITS-
Skin - Glam Affair // Zara - Glam Affair
Eyes - Poetic Colors // pearl - Coloumbia - Poetic Colors
Hair - Truth // Sibohan - Truth Hair
Sweater - Little Bones. // Yoko Jumper - Little Bones. @ SL Fashion Week
Pants - Little Bones. // Seaside Capris - Little Bones.
Hands/Feet - Slink // Mesh Hands and Feet (appliers come separate at Glam Affair store to match them with skin.)  - Slink
Shoes - Slink // Aussie Thongs - Slink
Tattoo - -UtopiaH- // Fallen Angel of Cynicism - -UtopiaH
Leafs/Flowers - BLACLAVA!! // Plumeria Leaf Mix - BLACLAVA!! @ Summerfest'13





No comments:

Post a Comment