Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Look #2




This top is probably one of my favorite tops! I consider it a dress sometimes because it sure is long enough! I wear that crown with almost everything, it's simple and perfect. It comes in two other colors, gold and bronze and you can move it where ever you wish on your head! I'm also a huge fan of the infinity symbol, i'm so happy this ring was made! The creator, LaGyo at Collabor88 also has a necklace to match it! A couple credit links down below are actually marketplace links, I was unable to find their in-world store. I ended up getting this top at Collabor88 but now its at the store Ison, I could only get the marketplace, but it's there! <3

CREDITS

Skin - Glam Affair - Zara - Glam Affair
Crown - Chibi Crown - Two Guys MARKETPLACE
Ring - LaGyo_Aiko Ring - Collabor 88
Hair - Truth - Candy - Truth Hair
Dress/top - Ison - Oversized top - Ison MARKETPLACE
Slink mesh feet/hands - Slink
Eyes - pearl - coloumbia - Poetic Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment