Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fall is coming!

Okay, first off, seriously, I know I promised more posts a week, i'm trying! It's just really hard when tests for classes are around! I have to stay offline and study but that doesn't mean I disappear! I have a couple things from SFW this post and a beautiful dress from Coquet. AMAZING dress actually. What better way to bring in the Fall season with a fall colored dress. :-) ALSO if you haven't been Magika yet, THEY HAVE TWO NEW RELEASES. I'm wearing one of them! ;)
Enjoy!

ME:


Hair - Reflect // Magika
Eyes - Pearl // Poetic Colors
Dress - Harvest mini dress // Coquet.
Bracelet - Parlour Bracelet // .Thing.
Heels - The Don't Fall Platform Heels // .Olive. @ SFW
Pose - Couple pose # 336 // PURPLE POSES @ SFW

Empty: 

Okay, I didn't get his details and if anyone wants something he is specifically wearing (skin, glasses, hair etc.) let me know!! I'm happy to ask him. I forgot ;)

I do know his suit is from Hoorenbeek! ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment