Sunday, September 15, 2013

I know that we were made to break


Another round of Fashion Week! Here's your weekly SFW haul! 
So I tried to create a relaxed look, which is completely how my mood is. 
Pink Acid never fails with the amazing lip gloss and lashes, there are also awesome eyeshadows available too! 
The pants i'm wearing are actually pants, I actually used them as leggings for the beautiful long tee but they are low rise jeans from [whatever]!!  Enjoy :-)

Hair - Tied Up // (Epoque Hair)
Eyes - Bog Wood // Poetic Colors
Lashes - Mascara on my lashes // Pink Acid @ SFW
Lips - Au Natural // Pink Acid @ SFW
Bracelet - Heart Charm // [Atooly] @ SFW
Top - Long Tee // [Crash Republic] @ SFW
Shoes - My Fancy Flat Shoes // [Monso]
Pose - Model Pose // Purple Poses @ SFW






No comments:

Post a Comment