Sunday, September 1, 2013

Maybe we could fall in love

Semi haul for fashion week...
This sweater is just cute, maybe because i'm a huge fan of cats and it says meow but if you aren't a fan of cats but love sweaters don't sweat it, there are lots of different options for you to pick! So make sure you go check them all out. The bracelet also gives a perfect color match of black and white and don't forget the lipgloss from my uglydorthy. In my opinion, I think my ugly dorthy and pink acid have the best lip sticks on the grid so far! They are so nice, not too big, not too small...if you get what I mean. :-)
Time to talk about hair, i'm not usually a fan of super short hair, it's just not really my style but bob cuts are kinda cute. Anywho, I think everyone knows just as well as I do that it's hard to find either someone who made hair that was made for a hat, or a hat that will fit perfectly with hair and now with mesh you can't move random pieces like you used to. I know it's not a new hair from lelutka but I just couldn't pass up sharing it if anyone hasn't seen it, it's so cute. However, I did tint the hat just a little bit to sort of match with my outfit.
Enjoy! :-)


Hair - Breeze // [LeLutka]
Skin - Cho // Essences
Lashes - Long Diva Eyelashes // Pink Acid @ SLFW
Eyes - Pearl // Poetic Colors
Lips - Rose Gloss // *MY UGLYDORTHY* @ SLFW
Shirt - Blossom Sweatshirt // :::UT::: @ SLFW
Shorts - Hanalei Shorts // {Mon Tissu}
Bracelet - Bead Bracelet // [Atooly] @ SLFW
Pose -  Martha // Purple Poses @ SLFW




No comments:

Post a Comment