Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Quickieee

Sorry! I've been away from blogging for a few days, school started for me and I have been a bit busy with getting everything sorted for my classes. But i'm back! :)
Little late with this fashion week post BUT if you haven't been yet this will be new for you. Pictured above is my SFW haul, an awesome dress made by Milk, Pink Acid also has some awesome lashes available! Don't forget those when you go because they are sooo cute. 
I always thought about how it would be to be a pose designer, i'm not so creative when it comes to coming up with things and so I feel like all my poses would be the same but when you look at ALL the poses that Purple Poses has to offer, they are all different an unique and I love it! Purple Poses has the Debra set available to purchase at SFW as well..

CREDITS

Hair - Oh Baby Doll // !lamb.
Skin - Cassiopea // Glam Affair
Eyes - Clear Pond // Poetic Colors 
Lashes - Flourished Top Eyelahes // Pink Acid @ SFW
Earrings - Melting Earrings // Cute Poison @ SFW
Piercing - Stellar Piercing // Cute Poison @ SFW
Beauty Marks - Beauty Marks // -UtophaH- 
Collar - Bound Collar // *L.inc*
Dress - Jali Dress // *Milk* @ SFW
Pose - Debra // Purple Poses @ SFW


No comments:

Post a Comment