Saturday, August 3, 2013

It's always a good time


Okay so.. who doesn't love seeing fresh new designers? Well, I can tell you this one is going to go far. Check this couch out! It's mesh, highly detailed, modern and super sharp. Right now she's only got a marketplace, I will provide the link below to it because it is so worth it! It also has some nice animations (9 singles and 9 couples)! Oh AND it's also only 5 prims! Pictured is the Black Leather & Cappuccino! But lets sweeten the deal, this couch is only 250 LINDENS and it's COPY!! Go get it! Right now! 
Now I know I also have a LOT of other stuff in this picture so I will try to get everything I see, if I missed anything below in the credits and you don't know where it's from just let me know! :-) Enjoy


CREDITS


STUFF AROUND ME

Couch - Crescendo // Maison De Trucs @ MARKETPLACE
Rug - Tapete Eco Friends // CHEZ MOI @ MARKETPLACE
Laptop - AIR Notebook // Apple Fall
Coffee Table - Anna Coffee Table // LISP
Photo (left) - SOHO Picture - NOTsoBAD
Photo's (right) - Paris Bicyle print & Flower Shop Bicycle print // AB @ MARKETPLACE
Bottle - Smirnoff Bottle // MLE @ MARKETPLACE 
Pillow - Chill pillow // ~Tableau Vivant~ 
Cart - Bridges Bar Cart // PILOT
Cubby - chevron cubby // floorplan.
Lights - Backyard Cinema Lights // Cheeky Pea


WHAT I'M WEARING

Hair - Cate // Truth Hair
Skin - Cassiopea // Glam Affair
Shirt - Secondhand Sweater // (epoque)
Pants - Stefani Pants // Maitreya 




No comments:

Post a Comment