Monday, August 19, 2013

You're my new obsession

Sugar & Cyanide haul!!
Need an outfit for the party girl in you? 
This mesh shirt has the most awesome realistic looking B( o Y o )BS on it and I don't just like the boobs, IT HAS WINGS ON THE BACK, ahhh <3 
Head on over to Sugar and Cyanide and pick this outfit up before you go to your favorite club. Speaking of favorite clubs, I am not a real active club goer anymore since i'm more focused other things inworld but if I had to tell you what my favorite club was it would be Element the 8th, I used to go there often. If you have never been there goooo! Click HERE for a taxi to get there :-) 
It's a constantly full modern environment.

CREDITS

Hair - American Woman // Exile
Eyes - Lumiere Blue's // Dead Apple
Lips - Luxory Lip Gloss // Pink Acid
Skin - Cassiopea // Glam Affair
Shirt - Winged Hawt Shirt // Sugar&Cyanide
Pants - Sinner Leather // Sugar&Cyanide





No comments:

Post a Comment