Saturday, August 10, 2013

Silence

If I had to choose one color to wear for the rest of my life, it would be black. I love wearing black more than any other color and in my opinion it looks best. You can find this cocktail dress over at The Black Fair! Once you get it, don't forget to hop over to Essenz and pick up some shoes to match, not only do these shoes look great with it but a lot of her previous releases are an amazing fit too. These shoes are not compatible with the slink mesh feet but I will say they were super, SUPER easy to color match with my current skin, it took me maybe two minutes to get it right when usually I rage quit trying to color match. The hud also makes it easy as well. Even if you don't like skin matching, still give this a try! I think you'll like it. 
Enjoy! :)

CREDITS

Hair - Tomorrow // Magika
Skin - Cassiopea // Glam Affair 
Necklace - Vintage Bow Charm Necklace // (Yummy)
Dress - Black Sass Me Cocktail Dress // {U.R.} @ The Black Fair
Bracelet - Parlour Bracelet // .Thing. @ Marketplace
Heels - Milano // Essenz @ Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment