Friday, August 16, 2013

You look so good with those lights all around you

Who doesn't like having pink hair every now and then? Fun and random, thankfully our amazing creator from LittleBones. is creating hair now! This is her newest release and it's stunning! Be sure to grab it! The hat isn't included with the hair but i've included the MP link to where I did get the hat and the price for it will make you happy!
More Fashion week!! I can't get enough of it, I have to say, this tucked sweater is my favorite release this round, I just abosloutely love it. Also the necklace is a perfect addition since it is both pink and black AND my favorite, a penguin!!
Enjoy!

CREDITS


Hat - Thin-Stripe Fedora // Standard Issue
Hair - Peppermint // Little Bones. @ SFW
Skin - Cassiopea // Glam Affair
Eyes - Black Coral // Poetic Colors
Lips - Model Lip Gloss // Pink Acid @ SFW
Necklace - Lady Penguin Necklace // [Atooly] @ SFW
Top - Tucked Sweater // Beusy // @ SFW
Shorts - Malibu Highwaisted Shorts // Little Bones
Pose - Luma // Purple Poses @ SFW






No comments:

Post a Comment