Tuesday, August 6, 2013

She ain't a rockstar but she got groupies

I always have to wear some type of crown with my outfit, usually I wear my silver one but this gold one from Noodles just matches perfect with the green mini skirt from Color Me! 
This sweater may not be the best for wintertime but I sure am ready for winter, if you jump over to Gawk! for this top make sure you don't forget the appliers for your Lolas/Tangos (if you want them), they are sold separately! 
Also, if you haven't been to Glam Affair yet since they started their sale..GO!! These skins are retiring guys and they aren't coming back so go get what you can now for only 100L per skin! Who doesn't love Glam Affair?

CREDITS

Skin -  Cassiopea (RETIRING SOON) // Glam Affair
Hair - Vanessa // =DeLa*= 
Crown - Glass Slipper Tiara // Noodles
Top - Cozy Mini Sweatshirt // Gawk!
Skirt - Micro Skirt // Color Me
Shoes - CUORE // N-Core




No comments:

Post a Comment