Friday, August 16, 2013

Untold

I think i'll start taking photos with the scenery in the back, I never realized how nice it was. ((I know i'm a noob sometimes.)) If you are looking for a cool spot to take photos, Carpe Diem Surf is awesome, I actually found it off of the destination guide!
In other great news, Fashion Week posts are here! (more posts will follow) I couldn't pass up throwing on these two awesome accessories with this outfit, the watch and hip shaker! You can find both of these exclusively at Fashion Week.
This top from Color Me came just in time for that hip shaker too! It fits perfectly! Don't forget your lipstick ladies, that beautiful lip color can also be found at Fashion week from My Uglydorothy! 

CREDITS

Hair - Midnight in Paris // Exile 
Eyes - Bog Wood // Poetic Colors
Lips - Hee Lips for Friend // MY UGLYDOROTHY @ SFW
Shirt - Alondra Blouse // Color Me
Watch - Awkward Dolly Watch // Faun @ SFW
Hip Accessory - Hip Shaker // .Things. @ SFW
Pants - Nora Skinny Jeans // {Mon Tissu}
Feet - Mesh Bare Feet // Slink

No comments:

Post a Comment