Monday, August 12, 2013

Will you still love me when I'm not young and beautiful?

Quick post but Collabor 88 Haul!!
For the most part that is...
Okay first off if you don't like The Great Gatsby NEW AND OLD, you are crazy! But if you do like the movie/book and you haven't been to Collabor 88 please GO, well you have all month but go!! It's in the theme of The Great Gatsby! *Squeee* 
Personally I like the newer movie than the older one.
In the movie, of course Daisy and Gatsby are my favorite characters but today I will express my love for Daisy, she is beautiful and I just had to attempt to make myself look like her for this post. 

CREDITS 

Hair - Claudette // /Wasabi Pills/ @ C88
Skin - Cassiopea // Glam Affair
Dress - Gatsby // Emery @ C88
Cigarette/holder - Heirloom Cigarette Holder // flowey. @ C88




No comments:

Post a Comment