Wednesday, September 4, 2013

You can never run from what you see..

So first off, my hands are in the shirt... normally I would rage over it but until you've experienced trying to take a photo with a moving ao and getting your avatar to face the way you want her to... it's painful. 
So I have one of my best friends in the picture with me, I don't have all the details on her outfit but I did get the bike. Hah. 
The scenery we're surrounded by, it's not just scenery, it's a new role-play sim!! Into some small town community RP? Check this place out! The Town of Smokey Hills just opened and it's three sims big! There are lots of interactive things to do as far as applying for a job or if you just want to role-play as a citizen. Click HERE for the slurl. 
I also payed a visit to AUX today and (yes I know I live under a rock sometimes) I found this cute shirt/dress top and this large tote! Cuuuuute. 
Enjoy!! :-)


CREDITS

Hair - Hannah // [Decoy Hair]
Eyes - Pearl // Poetic Colors
Top/dress - T-shirt Dress // Auxiliary 
Bag -  My oversized Leather Tote // Auxiliary
Leggings - Lace Applique Leggings // ISON
Shoes - Stagioni Boots // Maitreya

My friends bike - canebridge bicycle // what next 





No comments:

Post a Comment